Welcome to Covenant Motorcycles
We are the BMW specialists
We can also service and repair:
Other motorcycle brands are also welcome for any service and maintainance items needed, such as tyres, chain and spockets, filters, oil, sparkplugs, accessories, Etc. Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Motorcycles is not just a JOB but a LIFESTYLE at Covenant Motorcycles.
It is a fact that only a small percentage of people in a nation represent the dedicated motorcycle fraternity. Our more German orientated clients like to be referred to as a “Motorradfahrer” (motorcyclist).They are normally our respected BMW riders; and relate to the motorrad “arm” of Covenant motorcycles.
Motorcyclists all have different reasons for owning and riding a motorcycle. We endeavor to meet those needs as far as humanly possible.
- Covenant Motorcycles offers a one stop service to all those riders who are prepared to respect our commitment and dedication in looking after their motorcycle.
- Covenant Motorcycles have an open workshop policy and will always disclose to the client what the true state of affairs is when it comes to the servicing; maintaining; repairing or rebuilding of a motorcycle.
- Our open workshop policy also allows the client the liberty of making periodic visits to us; checking on the quality and progress of the work.
- The motivations and intentions of our clients are very important to us. These always play a fundamental role in the establishing of a working relationship.
- Motorcycles are dangerous vehicles and when not maintained properly can cause great calamity; and sorrow changing and upsetting ones’ day dramatically.
- Our overall and most important sentiment is that we care for our client’s life and safety more than a budget. Why save money and loose a life?
Other services and Initiatives
- Covenant Motorcycles can also assist you with the sale of your motorcycle re the preparing and presenting for a Roadworthy Certificate.
- When purchasing a motorcycle we offer a service, by examining and reporting on the condition of the vehicle. Our workshop is also equipped with the necessary equipment like a “leak down” and “compression tester”. These testers give a fair evaluation of the condition of the cylinder head and upper cylinder components without a total strip down of the engine.
- We offer help and advice as to the periodic maintenance of certain items on the motorcycle that needs care and attention between service intervals.
- For example drive chain maintenance; checking of brake pad condition; fluid level checks and more.
- Render assistance where possible in the sourcing of OEM – parts; as well as serviceable used parts; or aftermarket parts.
- We will always attempt to put a client in contact with an alternative supplier if we are not able to meet their needs.